Wednesday, September 12, 2007




WELCOME TO MY SHARK DIVING BLOG :)

Sharks are awesome , I have come up with this strange fascination ever since..well it's a long story :)

As a kid I used to be really scared , I suppose my biggest fear was snakes and sharks were simply secondary to that , now all I want to do is go diving , I think it is a powerful moment, one which connects humans and sharks together.

http://www.sharkzone.co.za/shark-locations/shark-information.html

Check this link out for some shark information which I found informative.

I would like to learn as much as I can and I wonder if there are other shark diving fans out there.Who has been shark diving in Gansbaai? I wonder , sharks reduces me to a child , seeing an animal I haven't seen for the first time.

How many people have been on a shark diving tour in South Africa? If you have please email me at autopsychic@gmail.com I would love to hear about your experience.
I'm learning more and more about the devastating effects the movie "Jaws" has had on people's perceptions of sharks
Thanks for visiting my blog..........







2 comments:

chris said...

Where did you get that picture? I saw it come up on play.blogger.com and was surprised.

I think I've been to that aquarium. It's Churaumi Aquarium in Okinawa, Japan. It's so beautiful watching the whale sharks in one of the largest tanks in the world.

You should visit some time... :)

shark said...

thanks chris hehe secret where I got that pic hehe :)

what is play . blogger.com ? do u have a blog?

u live in japan wow

lauren

www.sharkzone.co.za